• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Good Normal/Ground/Rock Type?

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Yeah i might go with this team now seeing as how i found out about the 3 starters glitch.
    Typhlosion
    Meganium
    Feraligatr
    Heracross
    Slowbro
    Dragonite/crobat

or

Typhlosion
    Meganium
    Feraligatr
    Heracross
    Slowbro
    Ampharos

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    I would go with Onix or Graveler (then evolve it into Golem). Because those two can become some of the best on your team if you train them hard. I have them both in Silver.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    I would go with Onix or Graveler (then evolve it into Golem). Because those two can become some of the best on your team if you train them hard. I have them both in Silver.

Both aren't very good until you evolve them to either steelix or golem and i have no access to trading so im trying to stay far away from pokemon that aren't good until they evolve by trade.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    No your suggestion was fine lol but its just that i can't trade pokemon so theres no point for me to have two mediocre pokemon that aren't above average until they evolve by trade.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Okay update i actually have figured out my final team lol.
    Fire-Typhlosion
    Water-Feraligatr
    Grass-Meganium
    Psychic-Slowbro
    Normal-Miltank
    Bug/Fighting-Heracross

And miltank will learn earthquake and maybe some other move to take out electric types.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Not so normal-type fond, for rock i'd choose sudowoodo, he always gets a neat slot in my team in G/S/C.. ground it would be dugtrio but you can't get him so.. i'd go for sudowoodo. he is a mighty pwnage, trust me

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    I ended up with this as my team at the elite four (all level 50 and above.)
    Typhlosion
    Meganium
    Feraligatr
    Rhydon
    Machoke
    Alakazam

but now i have already beaten red and everyones level 70+ And i have been switching machoke and ho oh around depending on who im fighting

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Cool team! I would have preffered a Tauros over Miltank, however. I have one in yellow and it helps a lot! Its your decision, though, and I really can't change what you've already decided. :) Unless I sneak into your game, haha.

Back