• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Good Unova Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgarra8649

Black 2= Beat in 1 day!!!!!
Years
  • So I'm building a competitive Unova team and I joined this website to see what the more advanced public thinks about my team. Here it is:

Emboar
    Item: Choice Band
    Moveset: Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Wild Charge, Hammer Arm

Basically I needed a needed a fire type and I though Emboar was a good choice. He is my first Physical Sweeper.

Haxorus
    Item: Life Orb
    Moveset: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Brick Break

I decided to add another Physical Sweeper, and I though Haxorus was a good choice.

Hydreigon
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Moveset: Draco Meteor, Flame Thrower, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse

Hydreigon is going to be one of my Special Sweepers, and because he's boss I just really wanted him on my team.

Chandelure
    Item: Quick Claw
    Moveset: Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Psychic

Chandelure is my other Special Sweeper, and I though a ghost type would be good to have on my team. He is holding the quick claw for speed purposes.

Carracosta
    Item: Chesto Berry
    Moveset: Waterfall, Earthquake, Toxic, Shell Smash

Carracosta will be my Physical Tank, seeing as he is the best choice and I needed a strong water type.

Ferrothorn
    Item: Leftovers
    Moveset: Spikes, Power Whip, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed

Ferrothorn is going to be my Special Tank and my Spiker. I couldn't really find another good choice for either of these pokemon within Unova.

Please let me know what you think or what I should change! Thank You!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Sorry to say hun but this is actually in the wrong section, but I'm glad you joined to be here for competitive details! We actually have an entire section dealing with competitive battling, which is why I say this is in the wrong section. This section is more focused on aspects within the game and such, not for team advice. :c

The Battle Center is where you wanna go for little battles and such, Competitive Team Help is where you can get advice on teams, and Events and Groups is where you go for little tourneys and such. As always, be sure to read the rules of each section and of each thread (should the thread have any), and have fun!

Closed due to being in wrong section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back