• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Wallbreaker In NU...

Years
    • Seen today
    NU is in alpha right now, which means that a lot of Pok?mon may get quickbanned from the tier.

It's a good idea to wait for the tier to settle down before picking a wallbreaker - it's very possible that the most viable wallbreakers will get banned to BL3 or RU.

If you're really itchin' to play, Pangoro was the first thing that popped into my head, so maybe try that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    There are a ton of viable wallbreakers in NU alpha right now, though as 5qwerty suggested some of them are likely to be banned. Clawitzer, Kingdra, Tyrantrum, Delphox, Crabominable, Gallade, Jynx, Alolan Golem, Noivern and Dragalge all come to mind as being able to run viable wallbreaking sets. Though I can almost 100% assure you that 1/3 if not more of these threats will either rise in usage in RU or be banned within a few months. Particularly the Dragon types I listed.

Back