• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye ____ Pokemon forever!

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    bug
    because they are weak, they look horrible and... they suck!

You're going to wish you never said that. :cer_pissed:

On the serious side, it's pretty hard for me to say, because like Silhouette I have favorites in each type, but if one was to go, I would have to say Dragon, since it is more of a physical trait than a direct description.

~Professor W.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    If I had to, it would probably be the poison types.
    I just never find myself using them at all, and they don't really have any great abilities like water types, fire types, and fighting types do. This is just my opinion though.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Rock, why don't they just combine it with the ground type and call it "the Earth type" since both the rock and ground types are both made of the earth

another type I wish to see rid of is the Dragon type, it's a design of creature, not a "type", and they are ALL uber, hello, we have these things called Legendary Pokemon, which are supposed to be uber

Also, they should just make all the normal/flying types PURE Flying types, as any type combined with normal is likely lame, they should dump the Normal type too....

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Poison. I hate Poison types with the burning fire of a thousand suns. My current, not-really-so-competitive-but-still-good-enough-to-hold-its-own team doesn't have any Psychic type moves (unless Espeon is filling in on the sixth slot, but that might get usurped by Salamence), so when I face something like the Zubat evolutionary family, I'm dead. Not to mention Sludge Bomb during the FireRed TriSpecies challenge was broken beyond belief, since my Pokémon nearly almost always got poisoned.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    -huggles her Butterfree, along with all her other Bug pokemon- I still love you. ;~;

Anyways, IDK what I would actually want to rid of. Though if I had to discontinue anything, I guess it would be fighting. Though they're great, I never actually used one on my team other than for a few moments, so yeah. XD;

Though that'll only give Dark one weakness. Eh, whatv.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Poison types. Poisoning has been a pain in my backside. I hate it, even if my Pokemon are of high level and they STILL get Poisoned!

Plus Zubat? Don't get me started. That thing is annoying in caves.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    I don't think any type must be erased. I think the metagame's already "balanced" except for the dragons, which I think, should get another weakness. I think they should add another type (Light, Dino, Space or something) and make it strong against Dragon and other types that need help. Also, dark needs another weakness and Normal needs something to be strong on.

Back