• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOOOAAAAL! - Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

Years

For me it was more like 20 episodes a day. :P I started around June/July and I've already seen it all twice, at least up to the match against Kaiou, which I can't seem to bring myself to watching with the subs yet. xD

That's an interesting topic though...
    When did you start watching Inazuma Eleven?

I don't remember exactly when :/
    *looks through logs*
    November 2010.
    I'm re-watching the the "old" series now. 51/127 done.

& new opening/ending today (GO).

Last edited:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    I began this time two years ago. Though at the time only 8 eps were subbed. i need to go back and watch them all now

Railgun

Years
    That would've been really early on when it started right? Because I know it started late 2008, so it should be. You're like one of those true fans right? :D
    Yeah I am. I don't suggest waching the dub. Its baddddd. The voices are just wow XD. The japanese is better me. I'm not someone to not like dubs but if the va can't capture the person its hard to watch a dub

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Yeah I am. I don't suggest waching the dub. Its baddddd. The voices are just wow XD. The japanese is better me. I'm not someone to not like dubs but if the va can't capture the person its hard to watch a dub
    I haven't seen complete episodes of the dub, but some of them are really funny to just laugh at. Some they just make fun of Aphrodi for looking like a girl, Domon's voice is completely derpy, and they have an episode called "Willy Rising" based on the match against the Otaku school.

Also Fuusuke/Gazel is a girl in the dub.

Zet

Years

I haven't seen complete episodes of the dub, but some of them are really funny to just laugh at. Some they just make fun of Aphrodi for looking like a girl, Domon's voice is completely derpy, and they have an episode called "Willy Rising" based on the match against the Otaku school.

Also Fuusuke/Gazel is a girl in the dub.

Gazel being a girl in the dub never made sense since girls usually aren't allowed to play soccer :P

...Well I guess they would be allowed to, just not against boys or even join competitions like Holy Road.

Railgun

Years
    Just got the first game tonight. Good god the UK dub is just ugh.... Anyway I plan to play all 3 of them since its pretty addicitng. Anyone else play the games too?

Railgun

Years
    The new op is cool but with them all holding hands I think of Tea's friendship speeches in the old school Yugioh lol

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    *is back from the dead*

I started watching Inaz (the dub, unfortunately. Oh well, that's what I get for living in England) last summer, mostly because it had an interesting name and to me that meant that even though it was about football (something I didn't really like at the time) I might as well try it. Never regretted it.

And I guess the new GO opening is cool, even though I prefer the second opening (which I don't know the name of x.x)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Back!
    Hmm, so I don't exactly know what to put here lol. I've been seeing stuff about Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm and Blizzard getting a spanish dub, so that probably means we'll be getting an english dub of the game soon. But lately I've been playing Strikers and just watching it.
    Spoiler:

Back