• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta keep still. Keepi-gah! Gotta fiddle about.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I do this all the time really, i bet if i was someone else i would find myself pretty annoying xD
    My two "favorites" are hitting the table with my fingers trying to make a beat while at work (imagine playing a piano on your table xD) and wiggling my leg or both while sitting and watching tv. The latter would drive my dad insane, he would constantly tell me to stop and ask if im nervous

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I always had those problems as a kid. When I was in highschool they finally switched me from concerta to adderal and I did a lot better. I was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of like 7 and I've never really outgrown it, I've just learned to cope.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I can sit still without a problem, but I really prefer not to. I get bored easily and need to occupy my time somehow.

Back