• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta Play 'em All! [A journey through all 35 main series games]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    The Shiny Kadabra is a pain that I know well! Had a Shiny Abra in Diamond many years ago and failed to snag that one, too 😅

Years
  • The Shiny Kadabra is a pain that I know well! Had a Shiny Abra in Diamond many years ago and failed to snag that one, too 😅

Glad I'm not the only one. > < This one doesn't sting as much as the shiny Starly did though. I'm still beating myself up over that one. I had actually never bought Poke Balls before the tutorial in DPPt but I think I'll start doing that from here on out to avoid a similar scenario in the future...

DAY 58 [20/02/2022] ー POKEMON BLACK 2
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 59 [21/02/2022] ー POKEMON Y
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 60 [22/02/2022] ー POKEMON OMEGA RUBY
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 61 [23/02/2022] ー POKEMON MOON
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 62 [24/02/2022] ー POKEMON ULTRA SUN
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 63 [25/02/2022] ー POKEMON LET'S GO EEVEE
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • DAY 64 [26/02/2022] ー POKEMON SHIELD
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 65 [27/02/2022] ー POKEMON BRILLIANT DIAMOND
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 66 [28/02/2022] ー POKEMON YELLOW
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 67 [01/03/2022] ー POKEMON CRYSTAL
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 68 [02/03/2022] ー POKEMON EMERALD
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • DAY 69 [03/03/2022] ー POKEMON PLATINUM
    Spoiler:

Years
  • DAY 70 [04/03/2022] ー POKEMON LEGENDS ARCEUS
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • DAY 71 [05/03/2022] ー POKEMON RED
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Leg 3! Going great - keep it up!

That moveset on Charizard in Gen 1... yikes!

And no-one is going to beat you up over the Arceus mechanics for the "Lord" Pokemon 😊. It took me until Arceus himself to work out that was an option and a LOT of resets for Lords 3 and 5 so I definitely would have opted for that just-keep-going alternative if I was smart enough to click it 😂

Years
  • Leg 3! Going great - keep it up!

That moveset on Charizard in Gen 1... yikes!

And no-one is going to beat you up over the Arceus mechanics for the "Lord" Pokemon 😊. It took me until Arceus himself to work out that was an option and a LOT of resets for Lords 3 and 5 so I definitely would have opted for that just-keep-going alternative if I was smart enough to click it 😂

Thanks! ^^ I'm honestly pretty proud that I've made it this far into this challenge, haha. The mid-game can be quite daunting though with a lot of grinding in some games, so I hope I can continue to push through. > <

How is your challenge going, by the way? I'm looking forward to more updates! uwu

DAY 72 [06/03/2022] ー POKEMON SILVER
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Welp, Arceus derailed me completely. Buuut behind the scenes I have finished Arceus and Shining Pearl. My Gen 1 games are all at 6 badges (I think) so could probably finish those quickly if I put in some effort there.

Finding that my other life stuff is a pretty significant barrier to getting this challenge done - job, D&D (I'm a DM so a lot of prep) - so I might not make it!!

Years
  • Welp, Arceus derailed me completely. Buuut behind the scenes I have finished Arceus and Shining Pearl. My Gen 1 games are all at 6 badges (I think) so could probably finish those quickly if I put in some effort there.

Finding that my other life stuff is a pretty significant barrier to getting this challenge done - job, D&D (I'm a DM so a lot of prep) - so I might not make it!!

I totally get that! I had a job for a couple of days during the first week of February and I was lucky that it was remote teaching from home but it was still difficult to find time to play on those days. I've applied for a few teaching jobs since but no luck so far. > < Hence why I'm playing a lot now so I still have plenty of time left near the end of the challenge when I'll hopefully have a job again.

During the release weekend of PLA, I grinded a lot in the first area as well but then the hype kind of died down for me. It's a fun and refreshing game, but I still prefer the old formula because it's easier for me to play. :p I miss trainer battles in PLA and the damage output is so different from what I'm used to, it totally throws me off.

Years
  • DAY 73 [07/03/2022] ー POKEMON RUBY
    Spoiler:

Back