• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta test my new poke

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I have a new poke I must test. My team is nowhere near being complete, but I must see if my calculations are correct, by testing him in battle. Note, because my team is incomplete, I won't be so much of a challenge.

6 vs 6
    No Ubers-Legends are fine
    OHKO/SLEEP/EVASION Clause
    NO ITEM CLAUSE-However, only one Focus Sash user per team.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I want a battle as well. (I swear this is the third time I've posted in one of your battle threads, but we've never actually battled. o.o)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Ah good game sims heh :) I was surprised when my Swampert hit a Critical hit on your Torterra

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sims, I'll battle you once I'm done with my current battle.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sorry Sims, I was waiting for a tournament battle, not you. That wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't an Uber tournament. My opponent forgot to take his Ubers with him so I'll have to battle him again.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I can't connect to my other opponent so I'll battle you now, Sims.

Back