• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Tournament!!!

luckyCHARMS

filler
Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    ill meet u on wifi souleater

uuugghhh ownage. mann is it luckycharms losing streak day?! lmfao .. bad as it is i fell right in the skarm/bliss wall but then the hax godds wanted to take a poopoo all over me nd my pokes HAHA! gg souleater. u ripped me up in that battle. =[

Last edited:

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
  • luckyCHARMS dnt feel bad u r a good battler but yr alakazam needs to faster and yr aero ok...Playa if he doesnt answer after 4 days u will go throu ok

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • luckyCHARMS dnt feel bad u r a good battler but yr alakazam needs to faster and yr aero ok...Playa if he doesnt answer after 4 days u will go throu ok

k then
    but i think hes only on like around 12:00-3:00a.m. since most of his posts are during those times....and i cant be up that late because i have to go to school.i dont know if we can battle.
    so what happens?i cant battle him because its late where i live when he goes on and i got school the next day....and he can't battle because im already asleep when he goes on.

ThePlaya

Years
  • how much longer until the first round is over???

EDIT:and nigioh still hasnt responded to my pm and he has been on...so what happens??

ThePlaya

Years
  • hey whats going on with this tournament
    its dying but souleater(master.over.all)hasnt been on since the september 21st

and nigioh never responded to my pm so do i advance??

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Hmm..It seems I have to battle Mullac51. 0:

Whenever you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    hey the boss of this tournament
    demonprince want to quit and i want to join
    so plz reply and the battlers here be more active to finish quikly

Back