• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    xD sorry... incredibly... small? i dunno oO i like it, tho, whatever it is. xD Pikachu's are popping out of the canvas, nice x3

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Here is a basic buttons layout I made...(and the logo):

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Tell me which one you like better and how I can improve them.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    second one's better... but i don't get it. is it gonna be bigger? cause that certainly doesn't look like a button layout xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Shane wanted me to post here so meh~ XD
    Graphic Rating Thread

I r a grafix n00b and i've been making banners and stuff for like a week now so whatever. XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    xD i ctually like it... with the gridd-ness. only problem is the sprite stuff again... ;.; sprites are horrible for banners, pixel art is okay, tho.

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
    Years
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    Snapple, all you did was take a wallpaper and pull it in. >_>

ummm...no. Sure, I used Cloud's picture from the wallpaper, but the whole background was made by me, and so was the text. The background may look a little similar to the wallpaper because I tried to keep the same color scheme. Don't be so quick to say things like that. Take some time to compare the wallpaper and the banner and you'll see the differences ^^

here's the wallpaper I got Cloud's picture from:
    https://www.gamesarefun.com/anidis/advent-children-1200x700.jpg

Now, compare that to the banner in my sig and you'll see the background is different on my banner.

My newest banner is in my sig, please comment on it ^^

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Can someone rate my current banner? =3 Just curious on all your comments. xD;;;

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I think its nice, the text at the bottom right could be improved but the rest of it seems good to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back