• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::Graphical Desires::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered Moon

Destiny Awaits
    Years
    Banner:
    Image:

Size: Can you decide for me? Thanks
    Colors: Purples, Pinks, Black, White
    Boarder/Color: Yes, Purple
    Credit: I'll put it in my signature
    Hosting: You can host it if you would like to.
    Text: Shattered Moon
    Other: Could I have an avatar too? Same colors and everything..and you can pick the size as long as it's not really small. Thanks :)

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Your shop is amazing! Can I have a banner and avatar please?

Image~ https://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/kyuubi.jpg
    Size/Dimensions~ 130x130
    Color Theme~ Dark like black/red
    Border/Color~ Yes any kind
    Text~ Nine Tailed Fox
    Anything Else?~ Use your imagination XD

Banner
    Image(s)~ https://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/kyuubi.jpg
    Size/Dimensions~ 450x150
    Color Theme~ Dark colors like Black/Red
    Border/Color~ Yes any
    Text~ Nine Tailed Fox
    Anything Else?~ Yes Can you please put this little animation on the right of the banner like my current one? https://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/gifs/Naruto/Naruto_04(28-29).gif

Thanks!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Woo been 3 days so i can request new stuff
    ok
    2 buttons
    I want the same color scheme as the old ones
    But here is what i want them to say

button #1
    Coreystranick's Awsome Sprite Shop
    Picture:

button #2
    Adoption Centre of the Century
    with this pic

Credit will be given in my sig and I will host.

Button #3
    Pokemon: Destiny Arrived

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

*sweatdrop* Woah, people! Are the rules not clear enough? I specified that only three people could request at a time! And here I have six. ._.'''

I am sorry your things are not done--I have been busy with things.

Just to let you all know, I updated the first post, so it would be nice if you could edit your forms:

Diamond~Star
    Shampoo
    coreystranick
    Naruto-Uzumaki
    Shattered Moon

Shadowburn: I do not have ImageShack, I am very content with Photobucket. Unless you are saying you shall host it yourself there?

I'll let the three only thing slide for this once--but it will take a bit of time. Hopefully they will all be done today. I'll make that my goal. But I can not give you your request until your forms had been modifed with the hosting and credit thing.

For now: Requests Are Closed

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

*sigh* I'm sorry again...I was not able to get every one done. Here is what I have managed to do today:

My Suicune Twin x3~

Sorry the text didn't turn out that great. I can try again if you wish. ^^' It looks like nothing compared to Batsy x_x'.

Shattered Moon~

Once again-Not that great compared to Batsey, but I did try. I guess stress from real life also affects graphical art. x.X The avatar I apologize for, I might try it again.

Kana-chan~

*falls over* Nothing is working right for me today ;_;! I give you three permission to request again, right now if you wish. These banners did not turn out that well--maybe perhaps my brother was breathing over my shoulder. --'

Anyhow, the rest of you: Patience, please. And for those of you who have not re-edited your form: please do so now, and look for the things that were updated on the very first post of mine.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Could you make me a banner?

Banner Form:
    Size: 400x200?
    Picture(s):

Picture Placement: Can you make all the pictures the same size, at the top of the banner, in a straight line? Can you make the background of the Nintendo characters black as well?
    Font: arial
    Text: NINTENDO; yeah that's what i want to be on NINTENDO, in the middle of the banner below the pics
    Text Color: RED! Like the nintendo logo
    Other: Can you make the background of the banner black please?

Thank you very much!!!

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I willl wait form y request to be finihsed legend. Take as long as you need, i only have buttons so you can do others first if you want

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

I forgot to say that requests are still closed until I get everyone done...

Agent9, thank you for stopping by, but yuor request is the very last on my list at the moment.

Here are the things that I see about your request:

1.) You did not go by my posted forms. I ask that you please do that.
    2.) The placement of your pictures will look terrible, for three of your pictures are cut, and not full like the other three.
    -Three pictures at the top, and three pictures at the bottom would do well.
    3.) Your Text is unclear. Is it merely just NINTENDO, or the yeah that's what I want to be on NINTENDO. It would be nice if you were a bit more clear.
    4.) It is clear you did not read the first post of this thread. Please go and do that. ^^

Coreystranick, that is very considerate. Thank you. ^^ But I am making these in the order that they were requested.

I ask that the people who post after me to put this in their post as well. Requests are Closed. ( That way, any new people coming in will see it. )

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Legend said:

I forgot to say that requests are still closed until I get everyone done...

Agent9, thank you for stopping by, but yuor request is the very last on my list at the moment.

Here are the things that I see about your request:

1.) You did not go by my posted forms. I ask that you please do that.
    2.) The placement of your pictures will look terrible, for three of your pictures are cut, and not full like the other three.
    -Three pictures at the top, and three pictures at the bottom would do well.
    3.) Your Text is unclear. Is it merely just NINTENDO, or the yeah that's what I want to be on NINTENDO. It would be nice if you were a bit more clear.
    4.) It is clear you did not read the first post of this thread. Please go and do that. ^^

Coreystranick, that is very considerate. Thank you. ^^ But I am making these in the order that they were requested.

I ask that the people who post after me to put this in their post as well. Requests are Closed. ( That way, any new people coming in will see it. )

Ohh, i geuss that workds also. Is this how you wnated it, jsut to quote it in our next post? Well, do you have a projected time of when you will be done all the requests?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Legend said:

*sigh* I'm sorry again...I was not able to get every one done. Here is what I have managed to do today:

My Suicune Twin x3~

OMG, It's so awesome! I like how you did the text =3 Thanies so much! *Huggles* *Puts in sig* *Hugs again* Thanks Suicune twin! XD;

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Type:Both
    Size:Basic
    Image:In attachment (Rayquaza only)
    Color: Dark blue and black
    Text:RayquazaMaster
    Sub Text:Respect the dragons
    Border: (If ya do that kinda thing.) *edit* MAN REQUEST ARE CLOSED HERE TOO -__-!!!

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

*falls over yet again* Itai...

Rayquaza ;_;! Please use the given form on the front page, it makes it a lot easier for me.

Okay people, relax! I'm just gonna buckle down and do them this morning. I have less than three hours before school, so I'll do all I can.

I'll edit this post when I am finished, if no one else decides to post after me.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Well, here goes to nobodydecidingto post under you. Now you don't ahve to edit. I can't wait for mine

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Graphical Desires is now closed due to lack of time and participation on my part.

Please do not post after this--unless you are a moderator or something, who wishes to lock/close this thread.

It was fun while it lasted!

~Legend

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back