• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics Academy!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i made this thread so i could share my knowledge with the people who don't know how to do what i do! XD here's the signups-
    ?????????????
    Name:
    Specialty: (already good at something that has to do with graphics?)
    Teacher or Student:
    Length of Term: (only applicable if you're a student)
    ?????????????
    Here's mine:
    Name: ACManga
    Specialty: brushing, some rendering, etc.
    Teacher or Student: Teacher
    ?????????????
    so get teaching and learning, guys!

Years
    woot woot wanna learn o.o thought i never want to say thatXp

Name: loony
    Specialty: uugh i dont know o.o
    Teacher or Student: student

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Name:Billybob
    Specialty: Colors,text,
    Teacher or Student:Student
    Length of Term: week or 2

I'd like to learn more about effects,backrounds,and ripping/pasting in pics.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    okay guys! now, we need a few more teachers... for now, i'll take in all of the guys who are currently online. so Stevo... i'll teach you the basics?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Name:
    Specialty: Ermm...I got good ideas for graphics??? Dunno
    Teacher or Student: Student
    Length of Term: 2 weeks

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Name: Thomas
    Specialty: PSP 7/8/9 Effects
    Teacher or Student: Teacher and Student :P Hope that is alright that I am both.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    okay, Tec, i'm gonna need you to be the PSP teacher, cause i've never used PSP in my life XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    oh yeah, i remeber, i think you showed me those before... anyways, look at my latest piece of work!
    Graphics Academy!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yeah that one is nice. Well you cant just PM me on this screenname when you need me to teach some one my stuff isnt as good as yours though that is why I am here as a teacher and a student.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Name: Lady Pearl
    Specialty: Fonts, effects that could be improved, I can make some decent layouts for websites. XD
    Teacher or Student: Student
    Length of Term: A month.

I need to learn, learn, learn! =3 I lost Photoshop, though, and a couple of my favorite stylish fonts. ._.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hmm... i can make layouts, i just can't find any way to find the html on them. ^^,

Sawyer

���
    Years
    mmmmmmmmmkay. lesson 1 time! (for PV only) now first off, do you have photoshop? is it on right now?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    okay... so what do you want to learn how to do first? (as in, banners, avatars, etc.)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    okay... let's make ourselves a *basic* banner. now, go to File>New, and make a 400 widthx100 height document. if you want effects, pick a color for your foreground and a color for your background. now that you've done this, go to Filter>Render>Clouds. now, this is REALLY easy stuff. then, go to Filter>Pixelate>Mezzotint, and make the mezzotint Short Lines. then, go to Filter>Blur>Motion Blur. set the angle to 45 or -45, and the distance 30. when you're done, it should look like a bunch of different colored diagonal lines. this is an easy step. when you're ready, i can show you how to find good brushes and brush with them to make grunges. ^^,

Back