• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics by Renn......eh

Renneh

I know A Bot
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I'd also like feedback on the already posted examples/finished requests I do =) Thanks.

Graphics by Renn......eh

Rules/Notes
    1. You can request an avatar along with the signature, I won't bite you for asking.

2. You MUST provide an image/render for me to use. I will IGNORE but be secretly screaming at anyone who expects me to spend ages searching google for an image that you probably won't like, and what are the chances of you loving the signature I make from it? ZILCH...so would it be a waste of my time. yes. so please provide an image. If you are stuck on choosing a render, proceed to a site like planet renders to choose. They have pretty renders there.

3. Remember, I'm a busy person. If you constantly nag at me to get it done, I might even be tempted to stop doing the signature, no matter how far I am and put you on my secret dislike list. However if I haven't done it in 2 weeks then you may proceed to NAG ME BY PM. Don't spam up this thread.

4. Follow all the forum rules, do not spam in this thread, it will be reported. I am a report happy person.

5. Please remember if you request crazy amounts of text on the signature the quality of it will go down..down...down.

6. All signatures will have Renn on it somewhere, I try to make it as unnoticeable as possible. The more unnoticeable it is, the harder it actually is for someone to get rid of it. Which leads me to the next rule.

7. Do not steal these signatures. If you use them on a forum that I don't go to, without putting something like "I got this from Renneh at the pokecommunity" then this is considered stealing. I will register wherever you are, report you there and here without even consulting you.

8. Use the form please.

9. I apologize if this all sounds common sense/patronizing at all but I just like to be thorough with rules. =) Thanks for understanding.

Examples
    Graphics by Renn......eh

Graphics by Renn......eh

Graphics by Renn......eh

I don't like this one but I'll post it anyway...I think I manage a little bit of floating head syndrome....

Graphics by Renn......eh

Form
    Remember I said to use this

Image: Remember I said to provide one.
    Text: Optional
    Colouring/theme: Optional
    Border:Optional
    Other: Optional
    Basically, you see everything is optional apart from the image. =)

To Do List
    Basically, if you are on this list, you are my priority. You can still post when this list is full. But the word priority is the keyword.

Note; I would love someone to work here with me. PM me about it ;)

Helpers
    Make sure you say who you want to make your signature

Ooka
    Examples
    Graphics by Renn......eh

Graphics by Renn......eh

Graphics by Renn......eh

Last edited:

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Just to make sure, because I'm a bit dumb..do you mean
    Size in pixels : 600x200

^ as in heightxwidth or widthxheight

it is just that some people do it differently and I thought I'd make sure =)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • REEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!
    It's Renyui, if you don't know/remember
    Anyway, your graphics are still amazing! I love the "love is blind" one and the TWEWY (The world ends with you) banner. Anyway, I'll request later for some of your graphic awesome.

Years
  • Image: ttp://heavyontheseltzer.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/thurston-and-kim.jpg *
    Text: Sonic Youth
    Colouring/theme: Grunge brushes, dark brown theme, but feel free to change it if you think it'd look better a different way. In fact, don't use this unless you have to.
    Border: Yes, please.
    Other: N/A

* Obviously put a h in front of the image address - I'm unable to post links to other websites until I have a certain amount of posts. Strange seeing you on a different forum, anyway.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    REEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!
    It's Renyui, if you don't know/remember
    Anyway, your graphics are still amazing! I love the "love is blind" one and the TWEWY (The world ends with you) banner. Anyway, I'll request later for some of your graphic awesome.

Renyui! I definitely remember =) I have missed you.

*stares at your graphics* I've always loved them XP

I haven't been making alot of graphics lately so I have alot to catch up on XP

I also had an accident where I accidentally deleted all my brushes and resources etc. =( Like tons of stuff so I had to find new ones. Particularly annoying were the splatter brushes I lost.

And he hehehe love is blind XP I have a thing against the 'true love' portrayed in twilight.

Red Ink, I'm so glad you like it! ^^ I usually don't do a sort of grunge style but it was really fun to do.

I'll start the 2 requests when I get home today. =)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • OK Renneh, I'm in need of some graphics. Take as long as you want, as i'm still getting some wear outta this theme. But anyway,
    Here

We

Go!

Image: https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg238/rowy95/Renders/tumble_render.png
    Text: Child of Mana
    Colouring/theme: Optional
    Border: Ehh, could you make me one with and with out? I want to see what they look like.
    Other: Make it like you never have made banners before. Jokes, but still. :D

Thank yew Renneh :D

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Strange seeing you on a different forum, anyway.
    Do I know you? Why do people know me.. I feel stalked by everyone...

Here is your signature, hope you like it ^^

Graphics by Renn......eh

I've kind of been stuck in that style lately so I might do that on every signature..I WILL TRY NOT TO XPP But I like the outcomes.

Next is Lostt

And woohoo, that is a pretty image Vivaa

Feel the Inner Devil One....
    Graphics by Renn......eh

Graphics by Renn......eh

And then I've finally done Vivaasss
    I apologize for going overboard on the clipping masks... CLIPPING MASKS *DROOLS*

V for Vivaa XP

Graphics by Renn......eh

With border:

Graphics by Renn......eh

Without:

Graphics by Renn......eh

Last edited:

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    OHWOW I LUV IT
    Just one thing... Could you possibly erase the clipping mask on her face? Thanks Renn!

I'll see what I can do tomorrow when I'm more awake.

Might be quite a task because I have loads of applied image layers over the top but I'm sure it is fixable. Should have realized during it XP silly me.

Glad you like it =)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Just figured I'd let you know, I'm not sure how certain my internet will be this week since I'm going to visit family for Thanksgiving, but I'll help out as much as I can.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Just figured I'd let you know, I'm not sure how certain my internet will be this week since I'm going to visit family for Thanksgiving, but I'll help out as much as I can.

^^ Thanks for letting me know, that is fine by me. Have fun during Thanksgiving!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    ohmygosh
    i love your work Renneh!!
    i need my share of your amazaing graphics. ^^

Banner Request Form.
    Image: https://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r414/MarcoSciarra1993/Okami.png
    Text: Fierce
    Colouring/theme: Beige, Red, Light Blue
    Border: Without.
    Other: Can the text be somewhat transparent? And can the dimensions be 340x135?

Thanks ahead of time! =)

Last edited:
    Years
  • These are really beautiful! ^^ I'm totally in love with the 'love is blind' sig anywho, I'll request ^_^

Image: https://s526.photobucket.com/albums...ra x Kairi/?action=view&current=img468-11.jpg
    Text: I believed, in the world right in front of me (I hope thats not too long :/ )
    Colouring/theme: whatever you'd like to do is fine with me XD
    Border: umm a small one please
    Other: nothing I can think of

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    It is not dead =) I'll try get those requests done next weekend.

o.o I had a bad week last week..emotionally.

And I have loads of coursework but this coming weekend will be when I try to get it done.

Back