• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grass/Water Deck

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I have always collected pokemon cards but this is my first time actually making a deck out of them. I think I may have included a few too many pokemon but I don't know.

Pokemon:
    Eevee x4
    Vaporeon x1
    Leafeon x2
    Glaceon x2
    Buneary x3
    Lopunny x1
    Skitty x3
    Delcatty x2
    Burmy x2
    Mothim x1
    Buizel x2
    Floatzel x1
    Suicune x1
    Tropius x1

12 water energies and 12 grass energies

Trainers:
    Dawn Stadium x1
    Cynthia's Feelings x2
    Potion x2
    Switch x2
    Quick Ball x1
    Dusk Ball x1

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • Umm i guess i will give it a 1-10 rating and a percent rating. I may know better about this cause my deck is leaf/ steel deck.

Lets start w/ your pokemon:

Eevee x4
    Vaporeon x1
    Leafeon x2
    Glaceon x2

I like that combo because you have a better chance of evolving your eevee in th early stages of the game. However, if I were you i would take out the glaceons. They are mindless extra cards.

Buneary x3
    Lopunny x1

This combo is OK... it a very frequent match up in decks due to the fact that they are common are normal types (they they can take any energy). I would throw then out.

Skitty x3
    Delcatty x2

Nice combo, keep it. period.

Burmy x2
    Mothim x1

Um, not really strong, maybe these are good sacrifise cards.... throw em OUT

Buizel x2
    Floatzel x1

These are good. Its a nice suprise to show that you have a water type. Keep em.

Suicune x1

Im gonna take a guess and say this is your power house? XD Yeah keep him, he is good.

Tropius x1

Very nice, very nice! I have this card in my deck too. A very nice leaf basic card.

Now lets go on to energys:

12 water energies and 12 grass energies

Very nice. keep them.

Now on t Trainer/Support/Statium:

Dawn Stadium x1
    Cynthia's Feelings x2
    Potion x2
    Switch x2
    Quick Ball x1
    Dusk Ball x1

Take out both switches, the quick ball, 1 potion, and 1 cynthia's feeling...

Now for the rating.... 6/10, 62%, D -

Not very good deck if you wanna win. So if total, you should take out 14 cards... and what to put in?

Here:

Technical Machine TS-1 (this allows you to serch your deck and choose any stage 1 and above card)
    Bubble Coat (protects you from weaknesses for 1 attack)
    Poke Radar (look at the top 5 card on your deck. Take all the pokemon you see and put them in your hand)
    Cleffa X 1
    Clefairy lvl 17 X 2
    Clefable X1
    Articuno
    Castform water form
    Regice
    Leafeon lv. X
    Water energys X 3

Enjoy my review and befriend me. I think we can have great discussions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I have most of the things you suggested but do you have any suggestions as to what expansions my cards should be from? Like Delcatty and Regice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Yes, I have several Delcatty's from Power Keepers, Legends Awakened and Ruby and Sapphire I think. I also know that Regice is in several expansions as well. I'm concerned about the thread about the modified TCG format, does that mean that the older sets are no longer allowed to be used in tournaments and such?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    I think its a pretty good deck, but MyLittleShop, seems to make some really helpful comments, I would trust him :D.

Back