• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gravity Falls

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I sincerely hope all of you are watching this.

Spoiler:

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    I'm watching at as I type this. I was just about to post about this awesome show. I hope Disney keeps this show going this is far better then most of the shows on the channel right now and anything on Disney XD.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Possibly the only show on Disney Channel that I actually like; reminds me a lot like Regular Show for a younger audience. It's funny and enjoyable. c: I've seen two episodes, but I love it so far! :)

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
    Years
    gravity falls and phineas and ferb are the only shows i watch on disney channel. but im a huge fan of gravity falls. in fact, its my new favorite show!

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
    Years
    Gravity falls is wierd, but funny. My fav part of what little i have seen is when Mabel is halucinating on the wierd dippin stick like stuff. Hahahaha LOL.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    I need to watch more of it. Seems odd for Disney to get it. Seems more like a Nick or CN show but from the little I have seen I loved it. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    did anyone notice that Alfred Molina the Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2 was in Gravity Falls? I thought he split from voice acting a few years ago

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd heard good things about this show so I checked it out. It's certainly better than most other shows of its ilk, with its good humour and characterisation, but I don't really loooooove it as much as something like Phineas and Ferb or Adventure Time. Kristen Schaal steals the show - as one would expect - as Mabel, but most of the other voice talents are good as well. I expect the show to grow, especially as it's hinting at an overriding mythology in the strange, Lynchian town.

Back