• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Lakes Crossing MI JUNE 3rd

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
  • Pokemon Journey Across America is coming to Michigan on JUNE 3rd at Great Lakes Crossing mall near detroit.

I would love to go, but would never have the guts to go alone. If someone else was going, I would have someone to hang out with and would be more willing to go. Meeting someone from PC who likes pokemon as much as me would be worth it and help my nerves of being a 21 year old pokemon fanitic.

If you would be interested in meeting at great lakes crossing and hanging out, that would be awesome because I haven't really been able to embrace pokemon before, especially in public, or at a public event. Just post, or send me a private message.

Back