• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Great...

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Well, after getting serious about collecting shiny pokemon, I now have no box space. That's right, I've used up all the slots. I'm thinking about buying Pokemon Pearl but I have no idea how I'm going to transfer my pokemon without another DS. All my friends are on vacation or whatnot and I can't trade anymore. Anybody see a solution to this problem, other than buying another DS?

davadude

Dava© commando
    Years
    Well, after getting serious about collecting shiny pokemon, I now have no box space. That's right, I've used up all the slots. I'm thinking about buying Pokemon Pearl but I have no idea how I'm going to transfer my pokemon without another DS. All my friends are on vacation or whatnot and I can't trade anymore. Anybody see a solution to this problem, other than buying another DS?

U could trust someone by doing wifi transport.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    You can try and clear out your boxes by releasing some of your more useless Pokemon if you haven't already. =]

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Just release the non-shinies. Most of them probably have horrible natures an IVs so they're useless. That's what I did with my Clamperls. Released just about all of them, then I got a shiny traded to me on Wi-Fi.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Hopefully they will come out with a pokemon box for the Wii T.T, if not your going to have to release some, to get some.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Just release the non-shinies. Most of them probably have horrible natures an IVs so they're useless. That's what I did with my Clamperls. Released just about all of them, then I got a shiny traded to me on Wi-Fi.

But I'm trying to complete the national dex too.

Oh, I'm getting Pearl today so I'll figure something out.

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    really? all 540 slots? what exactly is it that you filled it up with anyways?

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    If i chop my arm off... and give it to you... Can I have your umbreon?

*teary eyes*
    Well why don't you release some normal pokemon that you already have as shiny, that would definitevely decrease the number of pokemon you have in there, because it sounds like you just have a bunch of doubles.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Whoa, you have so many shinies...
    Anyways I couldn't care less about a box because it'll probably be for Wii Which I don't have.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Well why don't you release some normal pokemon that you already have as shiny, that would definitevely decrease the number of pokemon you have in there, because it sounds like you just have a bunch of doubles.

I've bonded with them and can't let them go.

Whoa, you have so many shinies...
    Anyways I couldn't care less about a box because it'll probably be for Wii Which I don't have.

Thanks, do you have any shiny Unowns?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    if some pokemon that you plan to release that might still have worth value, you can trade over GTS, for god knows, for better ones.

Back