• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Greatest Achievement

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    The name says it all.
    Tell us your greatest achievement of all times in every game. (if you have them)

Like this:

Code:
    [B]FireRed/LeafGreen[/B]:
    [B]Ruby/Sapphire[/B]: 
    [B]Emerald[/B]:

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
    Years
    FireRed/LeafGreen:i have caught legitly 360 Pokemon
    Ruby/Sapphire: 5 shinies
    Emerald: None!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Leafgreen: Leik, beating the E4!!!!! Seriously though, nothing really.

Ruby: A legit, complete pokedex.

Emerald: Not much...wiping out the battle frontier I guess.

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    FireRed/LeafGreen: Got 6 Dratini's (no hacking, cheating, etc.) and evolved them into Dragonite's. (Took about 2-3 days.)

Emerald: Defeated the Battle Frontier... best achievement I can come up with. :3

Girigongu

little slash writer
    Years
    FireRed & Leafgreen: I got about 120+ each, but then my sis took LG and I can't find my FR. T^T It really sucks.

Sapphire: Only took me a week to finish. I was a little obsessed when I first got it! ^^;

Ruby: Actually, I haven't even finished it yet. But I did manage to beat 6 gyms with just a one pokemon party... I'm still trying to find my "perfect party". I'm picky with that. T^T

Emerald: Assembled the party of my dreams, all fly types except for my starter, Blaziken. I have Altaria, Natu, Pelipper, Tropius, Skarmory... and of course, Blaziken. ^^; He's not a flying type, but at least he looks like a bird! And fire-type starters rawk.

I think I'm probably just going to make all-bird teams in all my games from now on. <3

Years
    ^
    I currently have an all bird team in my Sapphire right now. I love it =)

FireRed: Getting my whole team up to the level 95-100 region. Almost completing the pokedex.
    Leafgreen: Nothing, I restart it all the time so it's not too amazing
    Ruby: Training my Torchic up to level 80, just because I like him.
    Sapphire: same as leafgreen
    Emerald: Getting a couple symbols at the battle fronteir.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    FireRed/LeafGreen: ... Getting all the legendaries I could get (no events here D:) and trading them over.

Ruby/Sapphire: ... Having some pretty pwnsome pokemon =D

Emerald: ... As above.

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    FireRed/LeafGreen: Hmm... getting the pokemon I have?
    Ruby/Sapphire: Beating the E4 70+ times in Sapphire, and getting my first and second LV.100s.
    Emerald: Cloning about 30 Celebi & Articuno, that took time.

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    Firered: Training my Pokemon to high lvs for Diamond (the game deleted itself)
    Emerald: Catching a near perfect bagon without knowing it had good IVs (perfect in all stats expect defence).

Back