• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Greatest Achievement

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    The name says it all.
    Tell us your greatest achievement of all times in every game. (if you have them)

Like this:

Code:
    [B]Diamond[/B]:
    [B]Pearl[/B]:

I will post mine when this thread gets more active.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Emerald: Shiny Kyogre, no cheats used. I didn't have a freaking Pokeball when I fought it for some reason though. So I didn't catch it. Image the anger.
    Diamond: lv23 Ivysaur beats lv48 Rhydon.
    Leaf Green: Caught all three legendary birds with 4 Pokeballs.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Pearl:Over 60 shinies without hacking and all caught by me! Thank you pokeradar! =D

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Emerald: Shiny Kyogre, no cheats used. I didn't have a freaking Pokeball when I fought it for some reason though. So I didn't catch it. Image the anger.
    Diamond: lv23 Ivysaur beats lv48 Rhydon.
    Leaf Green: Caught all three legendary birds with 4 Pokeballs.

One Giga Drain/Energy Ball just might be enough to KO a level 48 Rhydon XD

my greatest achievement... EV Training and filling an entire box with 30 Skarmorys

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Cresselia shows up after you get the National Dex. You go talk to the sailor in Canalave city and he'll take you to Full Moon Island where you'll meet Cresselia. If you talk to it it will flee and you have to chase after it like you had to do with Mesprit.

I spent a week chasing after Mesprit and I finally caught him, that was quite an accomplishment for me.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Umm. I got my Garchomp to level 70. XP No it's not really big but that's the highest level I've ever gotten a pokemon to before beating the game. Besides my level 100 Espeon but that's a pretty dumb story..

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    red: catching a lvl 136 Mewtwo w/ a pokeball
    firered: catching regular Mew2 w/ pokeball
    ruby: getting my first lvl 100(adamant blaziken, but back then I didn' tknow what the natures did so I got it on my first try)

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    Diamond: Will be accomplished in the next 3 hours - a level 100 EV trained Typhlosion; only my 3rd level 100 overall (ever, my first being a Typhlosion in Silver and the second being a Charizard in LeafGreen).

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Emerald: Caught a Rayquaza in an Ultra Ball that was at full health and asleep. It had just used Rest, and I was on my last Pokemon in my team of lvl 30s/40s.

Back