• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatest Sprite Improvement?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years

>

How is the new one better? Who didn't like kicking a psycho's rear end in battle?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Awwww. It's so cute, though! ^.^

There's a ridge on its back. o_O And I don't see anything wrong with the GSC Super Nerd sprite. What's so bad about it?

Years
    Um. I know that and never said it was RB's; I said Mewtwo's RB sprite wasn't that bad. I was using Green's Charizard sprite as an avatar, so I think I know what game it comes from.

And ughhh. I can't stand Eevee's Silver/Crystal/RSE sprite. Yellow, FRLG, Gold and DPPt did the best Eevee. Trozei will always look retarded. No matter what.

Sorry, I misunderstood/misread your words.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    He looks like he's a drug addict and I thought he was great but he was more of a drug maniac than a pokemaniac

DRUG ADDICT wants to fight!

Sorry, I misunderstood/misread your words.

It's fine; I just have to get my point across sometimes. ;]

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    =

When I first saw the old sprite, I was like, 'o.O" That looks like a creepy stuffed Gengar.' Funny, the more I look at it, the more I think it's cute. :l

Last edited:

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
    Does anyone remember the original exeggcute sprite for red and blue they made the one egg HUGE like bigger then the exeggutor sprite. Could someone post an image of it for me?

Back