• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatest Volumes Of Pokemon Adventure

Years
    I really liked the G/S/C arc... mainly because of the characters. I think I'm starting to connect with the D/P/Pt arc and it's becoming one of my favorites right now. It's probably because the characters have a little more depth now so I can somehow connect with them easily.

lazysensei

Catcher not a Fighter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    The RS one is my absolute fav although the Celebi thing made me wish they used another Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I think the greatest vol is vol 22, because it's the wonderful ending of RS serie. In my opinion, RS serie's ending is the greatest ending of PokeSpe (agree with me? ^.^)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    It is really well done, but it's not the only one. The G/S/C had an awesome ending too, and the FR/LG arc had such a cliffhanger.

Back