• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatly IV'd Babies...

Ársa

k.
    Years
    i´ve another pokemon in my boxes that maybe could interest you. As i told you i am interested on the Bronzor.

Eevee
    nature: modest
    28-31 KP/ 9-14 Atk/ 0-6 def/ 22-27 Spd/ 29-31 Sp.atk/ 8-13 sp.def
    (Lv.16 so the Ivs are bit sketchy)

maybe would be good on Vaporeon.
    and another question, can you please tell me how do you get the Ivs so high????
    There are 3 Ivs from the parants so how to you get four 31 and one 30 on one Pokemon?? That must take emendous time.

No thanks on your Eevee, and to your question. Major chain breeding. once I get a pokemon that has good IV's, it becomes a parent until the baby is better, then it becomes a parent. Usually, every baby I breed has at least 2 31 IV stats after I get my final pair of parents, then it is just a waiting game until I get a good one. I have a lot of decent pokemon that I don't post, simply because they aren't as good as the others.

~T_S

Back