• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greek Drawings

Years
    Hello, basically all I have to say is here are some of my avatar sketches. I've had people tell me they are good. I think they are too but I always find a flaw and hate it. I just started drawing in January with no practice before too. Surprising how good I am in just a little bit. I believe my face was ":O" when I found out I can draw. XD. I just now started drawing again after not drawing for a long time. XD

I also got decent in Gimp within a few days, but then again all I really use is smudge. XD

Deviant Art
    https://irishavatar.deviantart.com/

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Finding flaws are fun. But congratulations these are masterpieces. You could become the next Michaelangelo with them fanarts you got there. Ohhh they're so lovely. So beautiful. It's well worth it to gasp after realizing you have natural talent.

My favourite is When Worlds Collide, it shows passionate love between planets or something. SHH!!! I'M JUST A MUSEUM GOER, I LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WHEN MY EYES ARE SET UPON ARTWORK.

Forget about being Greek, is you an Irish??

Years
    Finding flaws are fun. But congratulations these are masterpieces. You could become the next Michaelangelo with them fanarts you got there. Ohhh they're so lovely. So beautiful. It's well worth it to gasp after realizing you have natural talent.

My favourite is When Worlds Collide, it shows passionate love between planets or something. SHH!!! I'M JUST A MUSEUM GOER, I LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WHEN MY EYES ARE SET UPON ARTWORK.

Forget about being Greek, is you an Irish??
    xD I'm not Greek at all I just like Greek. I am actually around 95% Irish. ^_~ But thank you so much for the compliment! I gasped. XD

Back