• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    You have it too? XP I found someone at school who actually likes Green Day!!!

>> Well, I found that amazing. But once again I am getting ANOTHER GD cd...because I'm spoiled like that XD I don't know which one to get....hmmmmm

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Get one I don't have so you can send me the songs XD

Anyways...I heard both of the CDs:
    Nimrod- Okay, I absolutely love it XD Hitching a Ride is awesome!
    As for their first CD...okay I swear I don't hate it you hear? XD I'm just a bit confused...I mean, the guitar sounds like Green Day and Billie's voice sounds like Billie's Voice (XD), it's just...the lyrics. XD They sound so different, and there isn't any swears! =O XD That throws me off! Otherwise I love it!XD
    Anyways, omg, I found a song by GD (it's a remake) it's called I Fought the Law! It's amazing!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    FINALLY! Someone who knows songs besides american ididot! You are SO in the club!!!!!!!! J(ason) A(ndrew) R(elva) is an AWESOME SONG@!!!!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    *dies* I leave for one day and the club is one the SECOND PAGE!!! *everyone gasps* *revives* *everyone applauds!*

Well that is great that you got them! I have taken a break from green day and been listening to more adult alternative music...but they still rock!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Of course o.o; My mom ordered Insomniac =3 I have about 5 now *feels special* XDDD

Okay well I just wanted to point something scary out o____o

Green Day Fan Club

^ Okay see that? it's from BoBD...those people are supposedly Whatsername and Saint Jimmy o___o
    I really didn't expect St. Jimmy to look like that, same for W. Except the tattoos...lol

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    That's excellent! But what about new Green Day too!? XD
    Thomas seems to have disappeared...XD I'm sure he'll let you join when he returns from wherever! =3

IvySaur

I like American Idiot too, it's what got me into them, I'm just learning about old-school now. ^_^

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    Eli!
    You're finally going to that concert!?
    Coool~
    *reminds you that this is Rudy*
    Anyways, I wanna joiN~
    Though I love the new Green Day, I tend to drift back to their older stuff like Basket Case and Minority. XD

Back