• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Welcome to all of the new members! ^_^

So...what does everyone think of the Holiday video?

Years
    Holiday video was prequel to the Boulevard of Broken Dreams video because Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams are medleys... (they're basically two songs put together)

If you listen closely to the background music to the video of Boulevard of Broken Dreams, you can hear Holiday playing... o-o

Holiday is one of my favorite songs... it's actually my favorite song in American Idiot... I love how they made Governator sound like someone hailing Hitler... and i just love how they compare Bush to Hitler in the song... XD

"The representative of California has the floor:

Zeig Heil to the President Gasman
    Bombs away is your punishment!
    Pulverize the Eifel Towers
    Who criticize your goverment!"

The lyrics are basically criticizing Bush because Bush tried to ban anything French in America when France disagreed to the Iraq war. (He renamed French Fries to "Freedom Fries" ... which is just so cheesy)

I just love the song... XD

Years
    Amphros23 said:
    Yeah It is one of my favorites on American Idiot also but my favorite is Jesus of Suburbia : Dearly Beloved...
    My favorite song from Jesus of Suburbia is I Don't Care... love the baselines... XD

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    If I had to pick my favorite from the new album, it would be Give Ma Novacaine... The solo is one of the best of all green day songs.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    The longest song I have heard by Green Day is either Homecoming or JOS..but the longest song by anyone i have ever heard was like 16 minutes long...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Omg Thomas remember the Closing Time song? well people were talking about it, and they said they thought it was by Green Day too, and I went on google and it showed the lyrics by them and by Semisonic...o_o

Back