• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
bumpity bump all the way back to the top =)

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
Years
hi greene do you have a suicune or registeel evd trained in defense and sp defense?

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Guys I've come into a need for Red Shards now as I am nearly out so I'd like to trade for abundant amounts of them so consider them special item of the week, i.e. I will be more leniant in deals if I am getting red shards out of it. I have also updated the OP with more wants.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Hey Greene, would you happen to have an EV'd Swampert, EV'd Vaporeon or an EV'd Blissey you'd be willing to trade? If so, you may have pick of any 3 pokemon from my thread for each of them.

Oh, I call dibs on breeding your Hasty Natu.

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
HEy greene i might have some shard(s) for you but i have to check and i think i could do that murkrow you need :)

and probably the natu quite easily

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i don't need/want anything xD and i could possibly have the murkrow doen in a couple mins just let me see what i need to do :)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
so i have four red shards an di jsut need to go catch a ferrow and then ill get started on your murkrow it should take 10-15mins , unless i dissapear.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
nha don't even worry about it lol

and i got the egg move down now all i need is the nature so only few more mins ^^

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
SO i have still been unlucky with the nature >.< i don't know why but my ditto hates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back