• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting!(One each. Don't be greedy!)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Emperor ServingSpoon said:
    Well, I went exploring, following links and eventually ended up here! So I signed up, and then I said hello! ...Not a terribly exciting story, but it's the thought that counts, right?

That's a nice story/adventure you had to find Pokecommunity! I like to follow different links as well, I find a lot of cool sites. Anyways, welcome, and I hope to see you around the boards!

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Hiya,

Nice Adventure to finding PC.XD Hope you have a great time here ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Greetings greetings! nyah nyah I got two

if you're Ninetales_001's friend you have to be mine... muhahahahaha

he is my pair so yeah

or you can be my enemy and I'll borrow the latter's bomb

only joking. nah I'm just a lunatic

~DP

Kylie-chan

Years
    I'd steal it but that would be mean and it's no fun using your own bomb XD It's no fun getting copped by the police when they catch you in a bomb dealers, either, so, yeah, I take advantage of the fact he didn't get caught lol!

Years
    Interesting Fact:It was Zapchu's site that led me here. If the little brother had been home, I likely wouldn't have got this far...

It's great to see you're back, Jess! Not that you ever weren't in the past day, but that's not the point.

I think that rather than making two enemies in a day, making two friends would be better, especially since I only just got here... So I guess I'll be your friend, Ninetales_001 and Dark_Pikachu. ...Please don't bomb me...

Kylie-chan

Years
    don't be ridiculous we only claim to use the bomb, it hasn't come out yet. I get b***hy but I can't hold a grudge for very long. *pats EmperorServingSpoon (I like the name. Oooh, and you're an Aussie! Ninetales and I are too! One in NSW, one in ACT, one in QLD!)! on the back*

*pops in sig*

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    welcome to pc emperor servingspoon.i hope you have lots and lots of fun here pm if u wanna be friends.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Emperor ServingSpoon said:
    Well, I went exploring, following links and eventually ended up here! So I signed up, and then I said hello! ...Not a terribly exciting story, but it's the thought that counts, right?
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Back