• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, citizens!

Years
  • Hi there! Just introducing myself, I've been a long-time fan of the Pokemon games since I was 10. Favourite generation is III with the Gen 1 remakes.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of the Pokemon-related music I've made, as well as learn some more about Pokemon Essentials and making games with RPG Maker XP.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Welcome ferriswheel42 to PC!!! I hope you have a great time here. I know I have! Except the time that my IP is always blocked... -_-" If you need help, just ask the mods or me if you want! I'm always available for help!!!Except if my IP is blocked again... -_-"

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, ferriswheel! If you were a Pokemon fan since you were 10, then that means you've been a fan for almost twelve years now? That's beyond amazing! It's nice to see a veteran fan join us here, we're really happy to have you around! ^__^

My favorite generation will always be the first generation, but I also enjoyed the other generations! The remakes were great as well, loved 'em! Have you tried playing B/W yet by the way? And yeah, you can go over the Pokemon gaming boards if you want to discuss about them, as you can probably notice. each of the generation has their own section so you need to find the right place if you wish to discuss about a certain game, even the spinoffs has their own one too btw! =p

I'm definitely looking forward to some of your works, majority of the ROM-hackers around are in need of music editors for their hacks, so you might want to join in if in case you want to help 'em in their projects, but it seems you aren't interested in hacks, instead fan made games! Well that's cool too! I'm pretty sure that the Game Development board would help you a lot if your interested into it. You can always ask for some help if you have any questions about the tools! :D

If you have any questions regarding something, feel free to approach me, Megan or any of the staff members around okaay? We really don't bite so there's no reason for you to be afraid & all. XD

Have lots of fun and I shall see you around the board then~

Back