• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from a pokenerd

Years
  • Yo! I'm 2Dmagicalgirl , but you can call me Molly! Allow me to tell a bit about myself~
    I'm a LONG LONG time Pokemon fan...a fan since as far back as I can remember XD

I used to play Pokemon all the time with my brothers , who for the most part grew out of the whole major Pokemon craze , buttttt I havnt exactly! I took a break , but what can I say...I just gotta catch them all lol
    My first Pokemon game was Pokemon yellow , which met a sad fate when I dropped it in the toilet in 1st or 2nd grade. I have played just about every gen and gen remake after that , minus x and y.
    I'm a huge fan of the spinoffs too like Pokemon channel , rangers , and mystery dungeon.

I have 4 of the movies , and some of the manga too lol I also have started collecting Pokemon plushies.

I'm not just a pokenerd though. I guess I'm a general otaku aha. I attend and even have performed and hosted panels at local anime conventions. I am a huge gamer and anime fan in general , but Pokemon is the one you'll see me freak out about most!

Well yes yes , I can't wait to meet and make friends with the people on this forum!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I loved Pokémon Yellow! Loved having Pikachu following me around on my back; personally, I thought it was very cute. They've brought this feature back in HeartGold and SoulSilver, but wasn't limited to that Pokémon only, which I liked even better. As for my first game, that's got to be Blue version; my dad got me it as a gift for Christmas.

Ah, which movies do you have? Also, of them all, which one do you think is your most favorites? Off the ones I've watched, mine would probably have to be Rise of Darkrai; so much emotion has been put into this film, it was unbelievable. At one point, it even had me almost crying!

Anyway, I hope you like it here. See you around! If there's anything you need, by the way, I'm here; feel free to send some message to me.

Years
  • I loved Pokémon Yellow! Loved having Pikachu following me around on my back; personally, I thought it was very cute. They've brought this feature back in HeartGold and SoulSilver, but wasn't limited to that Pokémon only, which I liked even better. As for my first game, that's got to be Blue version; my dad got me it as a gift for Christmas.

Ah, which movies do you have? Also, of them all, which one do you think is your most favorites? Off the ones I've watched, mine would probably have to be Rise of Darkrai; so much emotion has been put into this film, it was unbelievable. At one point, it even had me almost crying!

Anyway, I hope you like it here. See you around! If there's anything you need, by the way, I'm here; feel free to send some message to me.

YEAH! I absolutely love that feature , but I wish they would include it in more games.

I have Pokemon 4ever , Pokemon heros , Pokemon Destiny Deoxys , and Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker.
    My favorite of them would prbly have to be either heros or 4ever ;w; my favorite in general though is the one with entei ...which the name is slipping from my mind egh
    I cry at all of them lol

Thank you! I will be sure to do that!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    YEAH! I absolutely love that feature , but I wish they would include it in more games.

I have Pokemon 4ever , Pokemon heros , Pokemon Destiny Deoxys , and Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker.
    My favorite of them would prbly have to be either heros or 4ever ;w; my favorite in general though is the one with entei ...which the name is slipping from my mind egh
    I cry at all of them lol

Thank you! I will be sure to do that!

Yeah, me too; would've been great if they had. ;; Though, they're called Pocket Monsters, after all, so I suppose much of them are meant to remain in your pocket inside Poké Balls.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    pokemon yellow was a true classic. and all the time i was playing i felt like ash ketchem except unlike ash my pikachu obeyed me. shame about the toilet issue. have fun on the forum

Back