• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Georgia.

Years
    Well I am looking for 1 thing and 1 thing only...battles...I wana battle alot of people, I wana be neck deep in pokemon guts from all the gory fighting...I want to try out pts that are stupid...wierd...and whatnot to find the fun/most winning combos I can. WHO AMONGST YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO HAVE MORE FUN THEN I! My aim is orbwhisper and Friend Code will be deliverd upon request...it changes alot because I switch my carterage between my DSi and DS.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome to PC! You should find a lot of battle-lovers here, ready for glory (:.
    Read the Rules! That's a must.

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    A little violent, aren't we? Anyways, welcome to PC. I've been here for only a day, but I feel like I got the hang of it. (; Hopefully you love it here, as I do! <3

Back