• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, PC!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Hello to all you new, and old members of the Pokecommunity. I'm currently a new member here, and plan on expanding my knowledge, as well as making new acquaintances.

I love trying out Pokemon hacks, as well as testing my ability to hack myself.
    I'm big into Poke' fanart, so I'll be sure to post, as well as keep my eyes open.

My favorite Pokemon, and game are hands down, Charmander, along with Crystal version. My very own forum adventure is about to unfold! I'll see you all later!

Axiom

Seraphic
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    Allow me to welcome you heartily to the community. Make sure you read the rules, as always, and be careful when hacking yourself- things like that can result in lawsuits. I hope you enjoy it here, and that my terrible puns don't reflect too badly on my personality! If you ever need something just let me know and I'll be right with you. Until then, arividerchi.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there! We have a nice collection of hacks on the Hacks Showcase section. You better hop on in. Also, the Art Gallery contains nice pictures of everything! :) you might want to take a look on it.

welcome to PC! see you around!

Back