• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Poké Community

Years
    Hello everyone,

My name is Francesco. I am a 21-year-old college student from the United States. Right now I am studying software engineering with a minor in game design & development with the hope of maybe one day working in games. I have dabbled in fan game development before, but I never really got anywhere with it if I'm completely honest. I have been playing the games for a while now and can say without a doubt that Pokémon is easily my favorite gaming franchise of all time. I have recently gotten into monotype random battles on Pokémon Showdown! and enjoy playing those a lot. I really enjoy making videos about Pokémon as a means to share my love of Pokémon with the world. I've only recently gotten into it and I'm still learning how to be comfortable in front of a camera and the proper delivery techniques, but it has been quite a journey for me and I'm excited to see where it can take me.

I'm really looking forward to talking to you guys here on this forum.

Much love,
    Francesco

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Francesco! Welcome to the forums. :) I hope you find success with your Youtube channel!

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
    Welcome!! That are some cool studies you are doing.
    I'm curious about your YT channel, I will check it out.

Back