• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Pokepals

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
    Years
    Hihi I'm new the forums

Current Games:
    Japanese- Black (soon as it comes) and Soul Silver
    English- Platinum, diamond and Heart Gold

Was in the top 16 Pokemon Video Game Competition back in May

Nice to meeting everyone looking forward to trading, battling or just hanging out

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hihi I'm new the forums

Current Games:
    Japanese- Black (soon as it comes) and Soul Silver
    English- Platinum, diamond and Heart Gold

Was in the top 16 Pokemon Video Game Competition back in May

Nice to meeting everyone looking forward to trading, battling or just hanging out
    Welcome! I really hope your name doesn't pertain to why you're on this forum, TrollShammy80. I mean, we don't exactly like trolls here. I really hope you're not one; I'm pretty sure you're not, though. XD;

I'm so excited about getting Black/White when it comes out in England, I'm so envious that you have it right now (especially if you can understand it, too!) I have SoulSilver, too, but in English! It really helped me relive my childhood memories of chasing Suicune and catching Lugia!

I've got all the Sinnoh games; I just love the Torn World in Platinum, though!

What's the 'top 16 Pokemon Video Game Competition', then? Sounds pretty interesting.

You're into battling and the likes? Well, chances are, you're unlikely to see me much around this forum. I'm into the ROM Hacking and stuff :P. Anyway, if you have any concerns or need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me!

TrollShammy80

Years
    Pokemon Video Game Championship that goes around the contry and other places in the world

:P I play world of warcraft and of my toons is a troll don't worry i'm a nice gal

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy it here.

If you have a PS3 then you can play with me.

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I never heard of a such competition, but it seems interesting. What do you do in it exactly? Do you battle other people or something? Since you are interested in trading and battling, I am sure there is a section here that is solely used for such purposes; the Wi-Fi center. And if you like to hang out, there is an off-topic discussion forum that has interesting discussions and questions that might interest you.

Anyway, I welcome you to the forums, TrollShammy80.

Ayselipera

Nice to meet you too. :3 I've heard of a Pokemon Video Game Championship, but I don't know if I'm thinking of the same one as you. Either way that's really awesome that you got that far! I like to think I'm really good, but considering I always play in game I really can't back that up. :) I'm just too lazy to really try and make a good team for competitive play.

That's awesome that you have Black! I'm personally not sure which version I want yet, although I'll have plenty of time to think about it since I won't be getting either version until spring. :/ Seeing as there is no way I'll ever be able to read Japanese.

Well you definitely came to the right place for trading and battling! Seeing as you're so good I'm sure you'll have no problem sweeping past just about anyone who comes your way. I'd even say good luck, but you seem to know what you're doing. ;) Enjoy yourself gurlll. :D

Mythology

Legenday Thief Girl
    Years
    TrollsShammy80, welcome to the community :D Anyway, zomigawd that is like so cool of becoming one of the many people who made it in the video game competition!!!

TrollShammy80

Years
    Video Game Championship you battle with other people in the state, top 4 goto the nationals in the summer

My team:
    Ambipom, Breloom (great leads)
    Jolteon Kyogre Cresselia and Palkia

Back