• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings to all.

Years
    My name is Eric Bermudez (ebermudez in this forum) and I just join this community.
    I have 18 years and I am student of computer engineering. (I'm in first year)
    I like pokemon from 8 years but now I want to take another approach. I make my own game. I much appreciated the work of the community on other guides and tutorials and believe the best place to learn and (when I know enough) to teach.

Finally I would like to apologize if my English is not adequate, although I am Spanish and I speak English to a middle level there are aspects that cost me a lot. Although I remain optimistic and that also will finish talking about here in good English;)

Regards

Eric Bermudez
    (Ebermudez)

Vickytoria

Custom User Title
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PC Eric!
    I've recently joined myself and so far I must say this site is epic :D
    Well I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions feel free to drop a message (:
    See you around~

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Welcome! Your English is awesome, by the way, so don't worry about it! Just have fun!

And you're a computer engineer? That's real cool! And you're making you're own game? What's it called? Which console/handheld/computer are you going to release it on? I can't wait to hear more about it!

We have a Computer&Technology Section if you would like to discuss things that interest you! Hope you find PC fun! :)

Back