• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
  • Hello everybody,

I have seen this forum around quite a bit and I just finally decided to join up and have fun like the rest of you. =]

The real name is Josh, just in case you were wondering. ;D

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi, man. I'm Vavavoom... And my real name is Cedrik. I live in Canada too (In the capital, Ottawa). :3 Quite boring there. Anyway, welcome to the Pokémon Community. Make friends... k?

Years
  • Hi, man. I'm Vavavoom... And my real name is Cedrik. I live in Canada too (In the capital, Ottawa). :3 Quite boring there. Anyway, welcome to the Pokémon Community. Make friends... k?
    I live in Ontario as well, but quite the ways from Ottawa. Closer to Toronto.

I'll see what I can do about making friends. ;P

Thanks for the welcome. =]

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    You seem so nice^^. Hello & welcome! Have a great
    and wonderful time at the forums and hopefully you
    have read the rules.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hi there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I like your icon, Yajima is the best! =] Well, have fun & I shall see you around the forum!

Back