• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

~Sloth~

Bringing sXe back
Years
  • Hi everyone. My name's ~Sloth~. I usually hang out at Serebii; I found out about PokéCommunity while looking for info on Pokémon Shiny Gold. I'm currently working on a hack of my own. Well, I have to go now. Bye!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sloth!

Well I hope you'll be able to stick around a little long than that so you'll be able to enjoy all that PC has to offer you! XD

You've certainly come to the right place if you're working on your own hack. Head down to our Emulation forum and I'm sure you'll find everything you need! =P

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I'll see you around!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey you found it the same way I did!
    Shiny Gold searchers FTW!

Anyways, welcome to PC!
    Hope you have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Working on your own ROM hack, eh?
    May I suggest checking out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking section? I do believe what you will find in that area will greatly assist you in making a grade "A" hack!

Oh, you're not the only one to make the migration over to the Pokecommunity because of Zel's now infamous Shiny Gold. Quite a few of our members in the past couple of years have found their way to these humble forums searching for information regarding that amazing piece of work!
    (And I predict there will be many more to come...)

Well ~Sloth~, I do hope you will find the Pokécommunity to be a suitable place to spend some of your free time. Heaven knows we have enough content around here to keep you entertained for quite some time!
    (Not to mention the rather impressive member base. ;D)

Welcome to the community, my friend that either represents a very cute animal or a deadly sin. I do hope we cross paths again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi welcome to PC,hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure to read the Rules and FAQ If you haven't done so. Again, welcome hope to see you around the forums.

Paul

Back