• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
  • Hello everyone i am as well another new user here im hopeing to enjoy this site and i like how its set up so if you wanna chat im here just send me a pm or something and il be willing to talk. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Dont forget to read the rules and stay active:)

Years
  • Welcome!: ) I'm sure you're gonna have lots of fun/meet lots of good trainers here.
    Just read the rules & if you ever want to trade/battle or whatever, my friend codes in my sig!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hello Queen! Glad to see new people are joining! Read the rules and all that fun stuff. Maybe support the community? ;3 If you need help or want to be friends, you can VM me. ;]

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, if you don't want to get into trouble in this forums, read the rules! :)

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Alec_

Years
  • Wow you must be awesome? :DDDD. Maybe i guess? But all members here are all awesome. Anyways. XD;;.
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. Hope you stay active and also do not forget to read the wonderful rules of PokeCommunity, \o/. XD;;
    Also keep stayin` active and i hope that you would make a bunch of friends okay?. Enjoy!. :PPP

~Fairytales.

Back