• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greetings!

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
    hello everyone! my name is ko. <3

as a pokemon lover, a few of my friends have dubbed me "aroma lady ko," "leader ko," or even "elite 4 ko." in fact, a close friend of mine is even featuring me in a hack. ^^

HOWEVER, that's beside the point. i'm new to this site! i don't have a lot of pokemon games [i tend to lose things] but i do keep very much up to date and i do still play. i write fanfiction, poetry and prose in my spare time, as well as draw. i may show some of that here!

anyways, i came here looking for a friendly place to talk about pokemon. i'll do my best to stay active, and i hope to make a lot of friends.

[p.s. i do not use capital letters, nor do i always make sense. {unless RPing, in which case i will use proper grammar.} i hope you can accept that about me. :D]

XandY

PC's #1 Coldplay Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Welcome to PC kokopuffchan :). I'm new here too, but I'm starting to get the hang of it around here.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Hey Ko, it's a cool intro.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

You can use the creative discussions section to post your fan fiction and art works~

You are at a very right place to have discussions on Pokemon and make friends.

If you have any trouble just contact the staff or a normal member to help you.

Using a proper language in the posts is essential but it depends on you about using it.

Have fun in the RP.

See ya around, having fun & posting.

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
    of course, proper grammar! thank you for the welcome. <3
    i really like this forum so far. <3
    i'll definitely stick around a while!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hello, ko. Well, if you prefer using small caps, no one's really gonna stop you from doing that. After all, it's your preference. ;D

Well, you seem to be quite an awesome person. And better still, an awesome poke'fan! I'm sure you're gonna have a lot of fun over here. Just abide by the rules, that's all. I'm not into fanfics and poetry and stuff, tbh. But yeah, I'm sure you'll really love those sections here, at PC. After all, PC's an awesome place to hang out. If you've got any sort of problem related to the forum, just contact the staff team. They're awesome!

Anyways, see you around the forums, ko. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Grammar should be your friend, lol

No, really, I've seen much worse grammar on here. In any event, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever need anything, feel free to ask!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Oh my gosh your name is adorable and it kind of sounds like something I would like to eat we can be friends now kay thanx :P

Welcome to PC =3 I think you'll find that most sane people jump on shorthand a lot more than they jump on lack of capitalization or grammar. Shorthand being things like acronyms and sounding out a word to make it shorter such as "ur"

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
    @ derozio: thank you! i'm not really awesome once you get to know me. just a random loser. but thanks! <3 see you around!

@miltankrancher: i've noticed that too! are there other ko's around the forum? D:

@elite overlord lasabre: thank you for the welcome! i use proper grammar, aside from the lack of caps. or, i try.

@yellow: we can be friends now plz kthx bai <3<3 [actually my username of choice used to be "Pocky!" so <3]
    ah, i hate acronyms like that. D: i almost never use them, unless joking around... thanks for the welcome!

thank you everyone <3

Back