• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings.

Years
    Hello PC! Fellow newcomer here. I recently picked up Pokemon Black from the store the other day and got sucked back into the Pokemon scene. I haven't done anything with Pokemon since the Kanto times... I guess I shouldn't say that since I did manage to watch some of the Johto adventures... Anyway, I've been looking for a community to share some fun times with!

Later on, I'm going to post my FC somewheres. If you would like to hang out, just let me know! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Welcome to PokeCommunity ^^
    Ohhh, Kanto, beautiful times *^*
    Haha, I hope you make some friends, and make a game or any stuff you want to do...
    ~War

Years
    Oh yes. Kanto... How I miss it.

Thank you for the welcome! I do hope to make some friends, etc. I'm afraid that I am not at all familiar with developing games of any sort! (Other making simple illustrations using coloring utensils and paper...)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sure you'll make some good friends here, Hachi. :] If you're posting around and having a good time, honestly, it's somewhat unavoidable! I've met some of the best people in the world through this community, and I hope you do the same~ That being said, my profile is always open for a visitor message or two. ;D

As for game development, it's not like you have to go in that direction or anything. I don't. PC has all kinds of boards to pretty much facilitate anything in the Pokémon fandom, or even outside it, that you could wanna discuss. Just take a look around and find some threads that interest you. Or, make a couple of your own~ But use the search function first. Don't wanna make a duplicate thread, yeah?

Whatever you decide to do here, hope ya enjoy it! :3

Years
    I totally had that shiny-glowy-eyed moment after reading your post, Hiidoran.

I'll be sure to check out the rest of the forums to find things that interest me. I'm sure there is something out there! In fact, I've found the Trade Corner; since I don't have friends that play Pokemon, I'll see if I can find someone willing to trade with me.

I see that there is a section for RP as well. It's been a while since I've done some textual role-playing! Perhaps it is the time to get back into that. :3

Back