• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greg0915's Trade Thread

Which pokemon would you most like to see in my 1 month anniversary Give away?

• Egg move Natu (Roost, Featherdance)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egg move Snubbull (Close Combat, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Egg move Wooper (Curse, Recover)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Egg move Remoraid (Aurora Beam, Octazooka, Water Spout)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Sudowoodo (Stealth Rock, Curse)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Pineco (Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwegian Moose

Jedi Unicorn
Years
  • Ok, sorry, just testing xD Anyways, I can't trade, since my WiFi got completely screwed last night -3- So no, I'm not "ragequitting" or anything, I'll be happy to trade when my net's back up. (Right now I'm using a really bad and old connection-thing, which my DS can't connect to u.u) Sorry! >.<

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2011
    Hey nice shop. On 4rth gen i can get you a cranidos aerodactyl and larvitar if you still need them. I dont really want anything you can just have them. By the way when i was looking through your legendaries I was thinking thats exactly like the zekrom I used to have. Same OT and... o right :)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Ok, sorry, just testing xDAnyways, I can't trade, since my WiFi got completely screwed last night -3- So no, I'm not "ragequitting" or anything, I'll be happy to trade when my net's back up. (Right now I'm using a really bad and old connection-thing, which my DS can't connect to u.u) Sorry! >.<

I am also having trouble with my Wi-Fi for my DS due to the fact that I'm away in Portugal :)

Hey nice shop. On 4rth gen i can get you a cranidos aerodactyl and larvitar if you still need them. I dont really want anything you can just have them. By the way when i was looking through your legendaries I was thinking thats exactly like the zekrom I used to have. Same OT and... o right :)

And the Zekrom I think is yours :D I just never got round to EV training it
    The Aerodactyl, Cranidos and Larvitar would be great :) I could do some items for them

Is the Larvitar female? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2011
    Actually I realized im in need of a female dw tangela in gen 5. Would you be willing to trade me that for the 3 in gen 4 and yeah i can get a female larvitar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    what would you want for your Jirachi?
    i dont seem to have much you want
    the only one i have you want is Aerodactyl
    and a master ball

I have two shinies though
    Krookodile Lv. 43
    and Mightyena Lv.100 (received through GTS)
    i have a jiriachi...fo ur shinies

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Actually I realized im in need of a female dw tangela in gen 5. Would you be willing to trade me that for the 3 in gen 4 and yeah i can get a female larvitar.

Ok so DW female Tangla for female Larvitar, Aerodactyl and Cranidos?

What nature would you like Tangla? :)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I have female Krabby, Shello's (both kinds), Slowpoke and Lileep. Would love to trade for Pikachu, Abra and Drowzee. Let me know. Will have to do it later this afternoon. OMW to a Dr apt. now.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I'm Back from Vacation and have started updating the thread

New things:
    Pokerus on 3 and 4 Gen
    More EVed
    More Egg moves
    More in my Wants

Comming Soon:
    The gaps in the thread will be filled
    More Egg moves
    More EVed
    More IVed
    More Catchables
    More Legendaries

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
    Years
  • alright the ones you ahve that im most interested in are gonna be the legendaries/specials kyogre, jirachi, mew, victini. If you're not cloning though I wouldn't think you'd wanna do that, so I'd pick from the DW females. Are you cloning?

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
    Years
  • okay i don't have any of these:

butterfree
    zubat
    farfetch'd
    lickitung
    kangaskhan
    aerodactyl
    hoothoot
    ledyba
    murkrow
    delibird
    stantler
    tailow
    surskit
    caravannah
    shinx

which i think is 15, (i also got hoppip from DW today if you want that)
    this is gonna be a lot of breeding for both of us, and im particularly busy with something this week, but i should have at least tuesday and wednesday free. I think we should agree that even if one of us gets something we asked the other for (from DW or from trades or whatever) we should let the other know they don't have to make that one, but still hold up our respective ends of it. Like if I get a shinx and a ledyba in the next couple days I'll tell you so you don't waste time making them, but I'll still make everything I said I would for you.

and of course we both want all females

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back