• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Greninja vs Clawitzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    I don't know which one to choose
    btw what do you think of my team

Charizard
    Greninja or Clawitzer
    Sylveon
    Aegislash
    Jolteon
    Snorlax

Is this team okay?

Years
  • As a team it's fine but if your looking for help on building a competitive team I suggest looking here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260

Between greninja or clawitzer I would choose greninja as he/she can learn a decent variety of attacks, has good stats in speed and special attack as well as having the ability protean which allows greninja to turn into the type of the attack been used. Also he/she is a ninja enough said :).

Good luck

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Go with Greninja. While Clawitzer has a much stronger Sp. Attack power, it's slow and it doesn't have the kind of defenses to back it up. Clawitzer might likely be out of the game before it can get a move in. Greninja on the other hand, while frail, can still hit hard and fast. He's great to use later in the game and sweep whatever needs cleaning up. With the Hidden Ability Protean, he's a monster.

That's just one man's opinion though, if you're still unsure of what to use, then check out the Battle Center's Simple Questions & Answers. They can help you build your competitive team to reach its full potential. If this is just a team to use in-game though, then try their thread for In-Game Team Help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back