• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gresh44 Intro 1st thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2011
    Hiya guys. I just joined and i have been looking for such a website for a long time, I really like pokemon, especially Lumineon, and i am eager to contribute to blogs/threads(i dont know the difference), and am willing to make new pals. So if you have any advice how to start, please tell me!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hiya guys. I just joined and i have been looking for such a website for a long time, I really like pokemon, especially Lumineon, and i am eager to contribute to blogs/threads(i dont know the difference), and am willing to make new pals. So if you have any advice how to start, please tell me!

well, technically, a thread is something like this, where we discuss something, where a blog is your personal diary open to all. Something like that.

anyway, welcome to PC! if you have any questions, shoot me a PM or VM. also read the rules. Have fun, and see you around!

-mR

TY

Have fun, and if you have any questions, you can ask me (or miltankRancher ^^).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2011
    Thanks guys. How can i ask you directly?Should i post again on this ?

TY

Thanks guys. How can i ask you directly?Should i post again on this ?

You can send us an Vm (visitor message), just click one of our names.
    Or send a PM (Private Message) via our names as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2011
    Thanks

I just posted something new and a guy blocked it and told me to post it somewhere else. Where do i discuss Pokemon, say their movesets, tiering and so on?

TY

I just posted something new and a guy blocked it and told me to post it somewhere else. Where do i discuss Pokemon, say their movesets, tiering and so on?

If it's about trading: see Trade Corner
    Help for movesets or a team: In Game Team Help
    Battling: Competive Battling Centre

That's all i know, and if you want to know more, ask an mod (moderator) for more details.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Toujours was only stressing the rules of her area, which should be read before you post there. Pay attention to the descriptions of the areas before you post, alright? Though I know this place can look pretty huge and confusing when you're new to it. xD

Either way I don't wanna push this too off-topic, but welcome, and if you have questions about anything further you're free to send me a PM. :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm sure there must be a reason behind it, and it would be best if you can talk to Toujours about it privately if you have any issues with him. :)

Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm glad you finally found yourself a place to discuss Pokemon! If you want to have a blog by the way, then you'd have to donate for it, or make 5.000 posts. It's hard to make a huge post count, but I'd say it's worth it! But if you don't want to, then donating $10 would be the easiest option. The only advice I can give to you if you really want to stay here longer is to follow the rules as always, in case if you don't know whether to post a certain thing, I guess asking the section Mod would be the best one since he/she is already familiarized with the rules. And I'm sure you will be able to meet a lot of PokeFans here! So don't you worry my deaar! <3

HAVE A FABULOOUUS TIME~
    /pooof~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! When it comes to everything, everything happens for some due reason - it's usually a good idea to check the rules for the forums, and anything specific for something that might be of interest - better safe than sorry!

That said, I do hope that you stick around PC anyway... and maybe we can have a nice chat or something. XD Have fun!

Back