• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grind grind grind...

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    As long as the game is an MMO, have a couple of friends playing and a very competitive community, grinding is something I'm very familiar with. Love grinding. If I need to reach a certain level to outwit the competition, I will. I remember I had to reach max level in a test server to get some strong equipment in a real server. The first 50 to reach max level gets the equipment. Population was roughly 6,000. I barely got any sleep, there were days that I stayed up 2 days in a row without sleep. The only food I eat are quick 7 11 stops, man those were the days. Ended up being the 25th to reach max level. Well worth it!

Back