• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Groudon and Jirachi tradeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    I need a Groudon and a Jirachi for the completion of the Hoenn dex, but I'm playing on Alpha Sapphire, and I don't want to give up my Kyogre for the Groudon. I would like someone to do a tradeback for Groudon and Jirachi, and I can provide something for your Pokedex as well. I've been having some connectivity issues with trading and battling, so it may not work, but I appreciate any effort put towards it. My friend code is 5301-1441-1672. Thanks in advance!

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    I need a Groudon and a Jirachi for the completion of the Hoenn dex, but I'm playing on Alpha Sapphire, and I don't want to give up my Kyogre for the Groudon. I would like someone to do a tradeback for Groudon and Jirachi, and I can provide something for your Pokedex as well. I've been having some connectivity issues with trading and battling, so it may not work, but I appreciate any effort put towards it. My friend code is 5301-1441-1672. Thanks in advance!
    Hi mate,
    I can help you with the groudon.
    Do you have a rhyperior you can dex trade with me?
    Otherwise we can just trade back the Kyogre. :)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    I'm afraid I don't have Rhyperior, or even Rhydon yet. Sorry. Thanks so much for the help though!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    Sorry. It's giving this error (I can't post links yet, but it says, "An error has occurred. Failed to connect with the other Trainer. Please start again from the beginning.") before connecting to the trade correctly. I'm going to ask around, but thanks for the help!

ahidjay

S.S.T
    Years
  • Hi, capt, may be i could lend you a hand, just trade back my jirachi back after using it on dex,
    add me then let us start trading.

FC: 0233-2465-4447

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    Do you mind if I add you too? I really need that Jirachi, which seems impossible to aquire at GTS...

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    Sorry guys. It wasn't informing me that you guys were replying. ahidjay, thanks for the offer. omegakate1993, I'm still working on my Kingdra. I seem to have gotten rid of my Dragon Scale from the Sky Pillar, so I'm trying to catch Horsea and Seadra on Route 130 for the 5% chance of a DS hold item. I'm still having my error. Do you know where I can ask about that here on PokeCommunity, or will I need to go to GameFAQs or Neoseeker? Here's an image of the error if you guys know anything.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hj35i9edmq349cc/IMG_20161030_012347.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back