• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon or Kyogre

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    I dont really use any of them now. But IU have to say Kyorgre for 2 reasons.

1. Sapphire is the game I got so I caught and used Kyogre in that game.

2. Well cause it has drizzle wich makes thunder a direct hit every time.

Offtopice: Why isn't Rayquaza a choice too, its basically the same (if not better) that Groundon and Kyorgre

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Each one has attacks of its type, some that resembles them (Fire, Ice) and one that benefits from the weather change (Solarbeam, Thunder). They both also have a OHKO move (Fissure, Sheer Cold), so they're almost the same for me. Maybe Kyogre, because they each can do a super-effective attack against the other, but Kyogre gets STAB.

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
    Years
    Kyogre!!!

My username is based on him!
    Just teach him Ice Beam, Thunder, and Surf, hav hime learn Water Spout on his own, and he is invicible! Especially if he is a Lv. 100 and a Shiny! (Like mine, and NO cheats, just luck)(BTW, I hate cheats, those are for people who are just doing the game to get through it)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I am for Groudon. He is red and fire like. I don't really like him because he is a wanabee fire pokemon but having the ability to use a one turn Solor Beam is just cool. Groudon is cool.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I'm for Kyogre. It just looks awesome. I generally tend to have a prefrence for Water pokemon though. Its color combonation is cool, plus it could beat Groudon if they were to go face to face. Kyogre ftw.

Back