• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Approval Topic (Invalid, don't read or pay attention... it's outdated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
Years
  • Name: The Nicktoons club

Restrictions: You must be a fan of at least one Nickelodeon show. And at least be familiar with the others

Basic Idea: To talk about our favorite Nickelodeon shows *ex. Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, Rugrats, Chalkzone etc.* and our favorite nickelodeon characters

Why: Because, I am a big fan of Nicktoons and I am pretty sure I am not the only one who watches Nick. I'd like to get to know all the other people who watches Nicktoons.

Years
  • I get a topic aproved here? okay..
    Its the Hyper thread, you..can just..like...act all hyper and start nonsense topics..ya...eh..thats it..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Name: Evanescence Fan Club
    Restrictions: You must like Rock, in this case, Evanescence
    Basic Idea Of Group: Talk about Evanescence and stuff. Have a good time and share stuff
    about Evanescence with the other fan club members.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sapphire said:
    I get a topic aproved here? okay..
    Its the Hyper thread, you..can just..like...act all hyper and start nonsense topics..ya...eh..thats it..
    We used to have one like that. It was called the insanity club or something. o_O I guess as long as you don't keep it TOO random, you can make it.

For example, you can have a random topic of... cold pizza, but stay on topic to some extent.

YES:
    Ew. Cold pizza. :P I prefer warm pizza. Er.. cooked. Whatever~

NO:
    Whee! I like fish because fish are the greatest in the world!!!

Eh... you get what I mean? ^_^;;

Dizzy: If we can have a penguin club, we can have an Evanescence club. XD Go for it. (*is actually off to their concert in a few minutes* o_O)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :X Except my forums just don't stay on topic.

Speaking of topics, back on topic. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Thank you Lightning-San!!!

Can we Have a Final Fantasy Club? You have to at least like the Game or the Concept of the game and You have to Talk about the games lol (obviously) .

Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back