• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
Years
  • Hey there L_M! Oh you must have missed my last post cuse I was wondering why you weren't like "Welcome Back!" xD But yeah anyways, I had to take off 3 weeks study for my 4-day exams (ended last week - yay!) So yeah that's why I've been away. =D Sorry for missing out on the first tournament, all my time went into studying, I didn't even get to train! D: Oh and thanks btw. ^^

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey there L_M! Oh you must have missed my last post cuse I was wondering why you weren't like "Welcome Back!" xD But yeah anyways, I had to take off 3 weeks study for my 4-day exams (ended last week - yay!) So yeah that's why I've been away. =D Sorry for missing out on the first tournament, all my time went into studying, I didn't even get to train! D: Oh and thanks btw. ^^

That is ok.
    Welcome back.
    How is your team going?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    this place has been quite unactive :(
    no one ever comes here again and Neji sorta disappeared

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • this place has been quite unactive :(
    no one ever comes here again and Neji sorta disappeared

Yea.
    Well..
    We will do a vote.
    Questions:Which do you want to do?
    A.Do a tournament with major prize packs
    B.Open the Gym League
    C.What is your oppinion?

Neji is gone so i guess i will have to take over until he is back.
    :(

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • hey guys whats up, im back from doing alot of things ... wow now i look at the dates, ive been gone for a long time lol

i doubt people would check this but i thought id say hey! on my old group =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back