• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Growlithe in Pokemon Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    wait. Ur telling me u have a Growlithe in ur game before u received National Dex.?

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    yes.......... its possible..... insert fire red into ur ds and then go search in the grass south of jubilife city

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    yes.......... its possible..... insert fire red into ur ds and then go search in the grass south of jubilife city

O sorry I never knew. I just shiny hunt growlithe in my Emerald game. Ok yes u can find growlithe. But wait, this only works if u have diamond? or can it work on ur pearl game.

Years
    So in summary, the answer to your question is yes you can trade for him, but he won't appear in the Pokedex until it upgrades to the National Dex.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yes you can catch, not until you get your National Dex and with Fire Red in the GBA Slot (SLOT-2). however, if you want it beforehand, find someone to trade it from. :D

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    YES YOU CAN CATCH IT WITH FIRERED IN THE GBA SLOT!! Do I fit in yet?
    Since the questions been answered - and to prevent more redundant answers, I'm locking this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back