• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GS Ball

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Ok, I missed most of the Johto Masters ARC and the Hoeen ARC and after Ash gave the ball to Kurt what happened to it? What is it for?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    It was never heard from again. The writers did nothing with the GS Ball after Ash gave it to Kurt. A waste for a good plot imo.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    It might develop into something later on... When the producers remember.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    ah, the ol' GS ball controversy, pretty simple really, 4kids screwed up an awesome plot device that could've led to something BIG, its very shrouded in mystery, but it has never been used again since the Jhoto season =/

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    ah, the ol' GS ball controversy, pretty simple really, 4kids screwed up an awesome plot device that could've led to something BIG, its very shrouded in mystery, but it has never been used again since the Jhoto season =/

Heh... it's funny you blame 4Kids when in fact it's never brought up again in the japanese raw episodes either... go figure.

Years

Actually, that's more on the Japanese end of things. Don't blame 4Kids for every plot hole.

This has been done to death, but if people want to muse, I'll let it go for a bit.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    ahhhh the GS ball....i remember years ago now poké fans were debating about it that b4 the 4th movie ppl said celebii would of been inside it, lol not true as it turns out, hopefully something will turn up about it, maybe in the sinnoh series or in future sinnoh movies it will be revealed, maybe its another lucario ^^ or something better! we dunno how long pokémon series/movies will go on for, another 10 years? 0_0; well yes i think so because ash will be a master then... :P

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Maybe in the last episode Ash will finally challange the Ho-Oh that he has seen twice to a battle and catches it with the GS Ball... What a dramatic ending XD .

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    I don´t think so. I thought of GS is the short form of Gold Silver. So in the game it only can obtained in the jap Gold, Silver and Crystal game. If you have it and go to Ixel Forest you can fight against Celebi.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I was gonna post that... I know it was a Nintendo event in Japan, Get GS Ball, Give it to Kurt, get it back off him next day and put it at Ilex shrine to fight Celebi. But were talking about the Anime and Ho-Oh would be the Gold in GS.

Back