• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*gs135790's Sprites*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Comment on all the sprites i make, please. :D

Here's nine of them:
    ~*gs135790's Sprites*~

PE2K used as resource.

Last edited:
    Years
    You know the mystic water from the games? or the mystic water pendant that was the prize for the water pokemon conpetition in the anime? Its that, but i did some for other pokemon types. (I was bored)

Heres my first three recolors:
    ~*gs135790's Sprites*~
    ~*gs135790's Sprites*~
    ~*gs135790's Sprites*~

EDIT: I did another sprite, sorry the shirt looks like is attatched to her face, I cant really fix it...
    ~*gs135790's Sprites*~

Last edited:

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    the bulbasaur family looks like a chemical recolor, but next time try to recolor the flower too.
    5.5/10

and i never done a trainer sprite.....soooooo
    6/10

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Yeah What Shadowfuse Said Its Chemical Color But Theres Nothing Wrong With That There Kind Of Cool Yet Kind Of Easy.

And The Trainer Sprite Is A Very Good Edit But The Shirt Intertwined With Her Face Ruined It A Little.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I like the Bulbasaur line recolours, but for some reason, the colors seem a tad bit bright. May be just me eyes...

The Flannery is probably my favorite, you did a fairly decent job of fixing it up.

Dewgong is okay, but there is a little too much of a color difference on the medium blue and the dark blue on it's body. Same with Gyarados, but Gyara's colors seem a bit too vivid for my liking. Vileplume is good, but the outlines on it's body need to be recoloured as well; don't forget that.

Very good job overall. More work, and you'll be a great spriter!

~?HR?

Years
    Dewgong is okay, but there is a little too much of a color difference on the medium blue and the dark blue on it's body
    I just noticed that, i'll fix it.
    Gyara's colors seem a bit too vivid for my liking.
    I know, i was just playing with the colors.
    Vileplume is good, but the outlines on it's body need to be recoloured as well; don't forget that.
    OMG, I just noticed that too. Its horrible..
    Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Are these better
    ~*gs135790's Sprites*~
    ~*gs135790's Sprites*~
    ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Much better! You should try doing some simple Pokemon mixes, I think it would be good practice for you.

~?HR?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The Trainer sprites are okay
    I like the brighter Zenigame (squirtle) then the other one
    I like pinked eye Butterfree. I'll like to see one that is rainbowed just like a Beautifly

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back